- Each neighbourhood area on the map corresponds to an area covered by a local Integrated Neighbourhood Team.
- For each neighbourhood there is a Place Based Needs Assessment (PBNA) which can be accessed on the Healthy Suffolk website using the hyperlink provided
- For each neighbourhood there is also a list of key population indicators which have been identified as potential focus areas for local action to address health inequalities. This summary serves as an overarching guide, and needs to be used in conjunction with local knowledge.
- Some points are descriptive: for example coastal locations. GRT (Gypsy, Traveller, Roma) sites are based on settled sites. Diagnosed health conditions such as blood pressure and cancer are considered ‘high’ when compared to the England values.
- Data sources are hyperlinked.