- Friday 8 September 2023 – A key date in the diary for everyone involved in health and care across Suffolk and North East Essex.
- ‘Community Connect West Suffolk’ 2023 will be an opportunity to celebrate the importance of community and collaboration in West Suffolk.
- Attendance and participation is free of charge. All delegates, speakers and other participants must register – links below
Catering will NOT be provided free of charge, but there will be opportunities to purchase refreshments on site during the day.
Location: The Athenaeum, Angel Hill, Bury Saint Edmunds IP33 1LU
Planned Programme Includes
- Public meeting of the Suffolk and North East Essex Integrated Care partnership (ICP)
- Exhibition by Local Community Stakeholders
- Presentations about the work of West Suffolk Alliance